Danielle J. Gomez
1588 Wyatt Street
Boca Raton, FL 33434
Experienced professional seeking responsible position as Web Designer. Excellent ability to provide technical solutions, web management and project management.
Project management, oversight, Web design, quality control, e-commerce studies, and strategic planning.
Strong background as team leader. Able to prioritize, schedule and coordinate for multiple projects with tight deadlines. Excellent oral and written communication.
HTML, Macromedia DreamWeaver4, Microsoft FrontPage, Adobe Photoshop, Allaire Homesite, Windows, Internet, and E-Mail. Knowledgeable in XML, Active Server Pages (ASP), Fortran, and Pascal.
Cited by supervisors and colleagues for leadership ability strong work ethic. Committed to accuracy and quality.
Canty Fashions, Boca Raton, FL
1995 – Present
Senior Business Systems Analyst / Network Support Specialist
- Led on projects involving Web technologies and account acquisitions. Led projects from conception to end user experience.
- Instituted workflow efficiency measures to coordinate between engineers and management.
- Designed in house network to increase documentation efficiency and accuracy. Wrote all programming content.
- Designed and maintained online credit card application site for two stores.
Worldwide Importers, Boca Raton, FL
1991 – 1995
- Promoted from sales associate to department manager after three months.Initially hired as part-time sales associate and promoted to Department Manager due to excellent sales and supervisory skills and overall performance.
- Managed two departments and 45 employees.
- Provided excellent customer service and accurate cash transactions. Handled customer disputes.
FLORIDA SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
Computer Science, Bachelor of Science