Ely C. Cordray
2336 Columbia Road
New Cumberland, WV 26047
|Telecommunications technical expert
with several years of relevant experience. Demonstrated ability to lead
and produce quality workmanship.|
Areas of expertise include:
|Technical Knowledge and Certifications|
|•||Specialty Items: Austron PRR-10/50 GPS clocks (small and large site configurations), and Harris WS 3800 alarm units.|
|•||Timing/Telemetry: Symmetricom ST2|
|•||Dac Installations/Expansions: Tellabs|
|•||Switches/Routers: Cisco, Lucent CBX 500/9000 and Larscom Orion 4000.|
|•||Hardware: Cabling, racking,, proper fire stopping, and fiber tray construction.|
|•||Test Equipment: T-Bird testers.|
|•||Certifications: MCI WorldCom.|
Industrial Co., New Cumberland, WV
1999 - Present
|Telecommunications Technician III|
in a lead role for special assignments throughout the region.
Supervised 20 technicians and maintained quality control
responsibility. Cooperated with directors of security, site directors,
and IT managers.|
• Installed timing and telemetry for site which was having problems.
• Negated future problems for a client by recognizing a code violation in work being performed by another contractor.
Broyle Communications, Wheeling, WV
1996 - 1999
|Managed lead roles with full responsibility for onsite projects. Reported directly to the company president.|
• Updated a step switch to digital while preventing outages.
• Spliced in overhead cable racking and cosmic MDF.
• Updated outside plant line maps.
Sasser Communications, Wheeling, WV
1995 - 1996
|Served as the lead technician for four major telecommunications projects. Managed crews of ten technicians. |
• Created a unified telephone system that linked three separate facilities.
Godfrey Inc., Wheeling, WV
1994 - 1995
|All stages of electrical work for residential and commercial projects.|
Moxey Vocational School
|Graduated from electrical apprenticeship program.|