Allie M. Provi
85489 Hale Parkway
Denver, CO 80020
|Sales or advertising position utilizing extensive knowledge in cosmetics, fashion, and fragrance industry sales expertise, creative marketing strategies and promotional skills, organized store management, and exceptional aggressive skills.|
|Sales and Marketing Skills|
record of having adequate knowledge in diverse products and producing
large sales volume in a short time frame. Success in maintaining
and updating product knowledge for employees, strategic business
planning, increasing average net income and exceeding sales to
plan. Executing positively budget to actual sales and enhancing
market share during an difficult economic environment. |
customer service and additional sales through positive word-of-mouth
communications from customers. Large sales growth through
creative sales strategies and enhanced business communication abilities
including training, marketing by designing effective presentations,
conducting workshops, attending boutiques and shows throughout
|•||Consistently noted by senior management, staff, clients, and customers for paying attention to detail and executing well in difficult situations. ability to work effectively with senior managers, education of sales staff, public relations, and developing a loyal customer base. Ability to prioritize tasks to accomplish maximum sales and happy customers. Ability to solve organizational problems in a professional manner with innovative solutions.|
|Retail Management Skills|
|•||Skilled in all aspects of consumer buying consultation, identifying and evaluating emerging trends, assessing individual lifestyles and fashion needs, and researching competitor pricing and selections.|
|•||Personally redesigned floor layouts, interior store designs, window and in-store displays, and creative merchandising. Coordinated store inventory, reduced shrinkage, managed staff, assisted in advertising and marketing, special events, bookkeeping, and daily store activities.|
|•||Developed a successful system of personal client evaluation, "touching the customer," and careful analysis of individual lifestyles, which achieved high rates of customer satisfaction and dramatically increased revenues.|
BEAUTY IN A BOTTLE, Parker, Colorado
2001 - Present
Responsible for various management and supervisory duties for a
high-end mall-based women's fragrance, cosmetics, and body products
retailer in the leading fashion center in Denver. Duties and
responsibilities include overseeing staffing and sales performance,
monitoring product levels, overseeing budgeted to actual reports, and
initiating effective floor sales strategies.|
• Responsible for managing hiring, training, payroll, and employee development. Supervising all personnel management.
• Named "Hottest Retail Store" 2 year in a row for highest level of customer visits and sales in the region. Received year end bonuses for consistently exceeding net income over plan.
NORDSTOMS, Aurora, Colorado
1998 - 2000
Marketed and sold make-up and fragrances, consulted with customers on
best cosmetic supplies, created entire client makeovers, and provided
customers with instructions on how to use the products in most
• Hired initially as a full-time sales associate and quickly progressed to be promoted to counter manager position within 1 year.
• Developed a large repeat client base through hiring only the most qualifies personnel to consult customers. Provided intensive training for all employees. Maintained a very high average unit sales rating and high customer service. Earned multiple awards for exceeding expectations on counter goals.
• Managed media coordination and public relations through planning and organizing workshops and meetings. Developed and coordinated high-yielding sales promotions.
BEAUTY BY DESIGN, Aurora, Colorado
1996 - 1998
|Merchandiser / Key Holder|
Responsible for all aspects of consulting wardrobe purchases, sales,
customer service, and related activities for a high-end, fashion
boutique catering to an upscale clientele, including wealthy
• Additionally responsible for developing a private following, opening and closing store doors, serving as key holder, and creation of innovative visual displays.
• Responsible for working with fashion designers to better understand the industry and desires of customers. Hired, interviewed, screened, trained, and supervised retail sales associates to understand the customer's needs in cosmetics, fragrances, and fashion.
UNIVERSITY OF DENVER, Denver, Colorado
• Public Relations
• Fashion Design
BEAUTY MODELING INSTITUTE, Los Angeles, California
|Professional Modeling Curriculum|
DENVER HIGH SCHOOL, Denver, Colorado
|• National Honors Society|
• Fashion Design Club
• Marketing Club President