Megan K. Lopez
4838 Tetrick Road
Fort Meyers, FL 33901
|Recycling Plant Manager|
|Expert ability to manage in a recycling or related environment. Demonstrated track record of positive employee relations and team building. Superb knowledge of all recycling operations.|
Axel Waste Management, Fort Meyers, FL
1998 - Present
|Area Business Manager|
|- Responsible for managing multi-site recycling operating for a busy municipality.|
- Oversee all administration for two offices.
- Coordinate use of facilities and employee scheduling for optimal workflow and efficiency.
- Hire and train all personnel.
- Continuously improve operations to realize increased revenue and lowered costs.
Geno Systems, Inc., Fort Meyers, FL
1997 - 1998
|Business Manager/Route Supervisor|
|- Managed routing of paper to be recycled for several large companies.|
- Hired new personnel and ensured their proper certification.
- Created new city-wide recycling initiative.
- Cultivated key accounts worth more than $90,000 annually.
- Supervised day and night routes.
Goode Recycling, Fort Meyers, FL
1993 - 1997
|- Managed 50+ personnel for paper recycling programs.|
- Designed recycling program for city services.
- Increased company revenues by $50,000 by generating new customers.
- Ensured compliance with all city and state regulations.
- Also managed financial and tax accounting.
Laker Distributors, Fort Meyers, FL
1989 - 1993
|- Handled route sales, delivered merchandise, maintained quality control and customer relations.|
|Education, Licenses, and Certifications|
Fort Meyers College, Fort Meyers, FL
|B.A., Business Administration|
Total Quality Management, Recycling Company, Fort Meyers, FL
Certified Forklift Operator • CDL A Class A Driver's License