Cecil A. Bryson
4902 Randall Drive
Moanalua, HI 96819
|Radiologic Technologist with diverse ability in diverse clinical and hospital settings.|
• Knowledge of all cutting-edge technology.
• Willing to accept responsiblity and achieve company goals.
• Organized and efficient.
• Able to handle patient concerns with compassion and expertise.
CT Scanning and C-Arm Scans
EKGs and Audiograms
|ARRT registered: Licensed by the State of Hawaii (1990)|
Registered Mammogram Technologist (1999)
1998 - Present
|MRI Technologist / Mammogram Technologist / C-Arm Technologist|
|• Provided C-Arm, X-Ray and Mammograms. Performed MRI's when needed.|
HAWAII COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
1997 - 1998
|CT / X-Ray Technologist|
|• Provided X-Rays and CT scans per physician's orders. Administered mammograms as needed.|
HAWAII HEALTH CLINIC
1990 - 1997
|X-Ray Technologist / Medical Assistant|
|• Performed X-Rays and other medical services as needed.|
1986 - 1990
|Appointment Secretary / Receptionist|
|• Scheduled and updated medical records.|
|• B.S., Management|
• Graduate: School of Radiology
• MR Imaging: Concepts and Applications