obtain a technician position utilizing extensive experience and
expertise in this field pf Pharmaceuticals. Desire to contribute to a
fast-paced environment while building relationships and developing
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA
|B.S. Pharmcuetical Science|
NORTH CAROLINA UNIVERSITY
|Summary of Qualifications|
|•||Strong pharmaceutical support skills |
|•||Understanding of communications between
doctors, and other health care professionals.|
|•||Experience in training pharmacy technicians and personnel.|
|•||Able to accurately perform
Willing to relocate
Refined interpersonal skills
Traymand Pharmaceuticals Inc., Raleigh, NC
1999 - Present
|• Responsibilities include assisting
the pharmacist in taking phone prescriptions and writing
prescriptions; counseling with patients on
medications (both prescription and over the counter).|
• Chosen by Tramand Pharmaceuticals to go to the Northeast Medical Associates Conference. Also participate in discussion panels of new products in development by pharmaceutical companies.
• Help in the counseling of customers in person and over the phone regarding proper drug usage and recommend OTC products.
Kranston Pharmacy 1996-1998
• Maintain computerized patient profiles, outpatient pharmacy services, drug interaction screening and monitoring with the pharmacist.
• Ensure proper maintenance of pharmacy inventory control and general management/finance accounting operations.
• Provide some drug information services to physicians, nurses and other staff.
• Responsibilities included ensuring fulfillment of all orders and interaction with customers in person and over the phone.
• Scheduled personnel, performed payroll management and managed daily store operations.