Karen P. Miller
604 Ocala Street
Orlando, FL 32801
|Summary of Qualifications|
|Highly qualified Office Assistant and Customer Service specialist with strong organizational skills and the ability to work unsupervised. Adept multi-tasker with excellent attention to detail.|
Industrial Machinery Inc., Portland, ME
1998 - Present
|Industrial Parts Sales|
• Open shop daily and handling orders for incoming parts. Research to locate parts and fill outstanding orders.
• Answer and process additional phone orders through shipment; handle all mail.
• Track sales, prepare deposits, enter sales transactions into the accounting system.
• Handle accounts receivable, payable, and maintain all accounting reports for bookkeeper.
• Balance checking accounts and make daily deposits.
• Effectively manage customer service, and administrative assistance.
Position Challenges and Highlights
Conceived and configured companies first computer system. Mastered new accounting program and was able to perform company's accounting function as well as developing accounting system for company's foreign warehouse. Carried out the implementation of domestic and international shipping software (UPS Worldship and FedX Shipping).
Samantha's Shoe, Portland, ME
1993 - 1998
Receptionist placed call for all executives and office employees. Supported the company through the transition of the outdated telephone system to a state of the art system. Handled payroll figured time cards, calculated piece work, and maintained ledgers. Maintained the inventory for the factory; Known for superb office and clerical skills.
on the job training including bookkeeping, multiple computer
applications, payroll, customer service training and various company
policies. Industry specific sales and marketing training.|
Frye School of Beauty Culture, Portland, ME
|Diploma, Cosmetology / Anatomy / Business|
Edward Little High School, Auburn, ME
|Diploma, General and Business Courses|