390 Centerfield Lane
Albany, NY 02304
|EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATOR with ability to implement operational improvement
initiatives to enhance operational efficiency and quality. High energy,
enthusiastic team builder with ability to transform goal setting into
• Professional with over 25 years experience in managing staff employees, operations, as well as financial initiatives. Experience in applying critical thinking and problem resolutions skills to complex projects in high pressure environments.
• Highly skilled Independent problem solver.
Einans Nursing Home, Albany, NY
1999 - Present
nursing facility and supervised staff of over 100 with $5 million
annual budget. Submitted for and received Department of Health approval
• Cut annuals budget by 10% while increasing revenues by 5% through client admissions increases due to marketing and advertising initiatives.
• Developed nursing home survey program to improve overall quality of life for patients.
• Planned and supervised $2 million renovation of recreational facilities.
Ministry Retirement Home, Inc., Albany, NY
1995 - 1999
and supervised $2 million revenue, 300+ patient nursing home. • Managed
$3 million renovation of upscale facility, ensuring state and local
building code compliance.|
• Directed 75+ staff of nurses, kitchen staff and volunteers in day to day operations of the nursing home.
• Developed training program curriculum for new staff/nurses.
• Increased revenue by 20% during first 2 years of service..
Miami University, Miami, FL
|M.B.A., Hospital and Health Services Administration|
Notre Dame, South Bend, IN
|B.S., Business Administration|
Certification I.D. Number: 2500- Expires 02/03/10