Ground Support Equipment Technician with exertise in the airline ground
maintenance industry. Proven ability to perform maintenance with
accuracy and speed. Key strengths include:|
Proven ability to troubleshoot and maintain overall equipment readiness. Expert knowledge of parts management and interpretation of system schematics. Take pride in quality workmanship
AMERICAN AIRLINES, New York, NY
1987 - Present
|Lead Ground Maintenance Technician|
|Oversee all service
operations for over 400 pieces of ground equipment at
stations throughout the Pacific Northwest. |
• Expert knowledge and training in mechanical and electrical systems to avoid breakdowns and flight delays.
• Continually train personnel in proper use of equipment to avoid injuries and ensure correct operations
• Developed on-going repair and maintenance program to ensure operational readiness.
• Assist other airlines when needed as a professional courtesy.
• Resource person for all technical questions.
• Mainteain detailed, accurate, and government compliant records.
• Build equipment to custom specifications when needed.
|Lektro Maintenance and Troubleshooting |
Hobart Maintenance and Troubleshooting-
Charging Systems & Starting Circuits
Delta Weld 451-641
GPU Training, Welding & Basic Hydraulics