|Areas Of Management Expertise|
|• Coordinate all aspects of
logistical support for such items as munitions, transportation vehicles of
all kinds, food service items, medical and dental support, facility
maintenance, personnel housing, and inventory control.|
• Negotiate with outside contractors to provide maintenance and occasional bus transport.
• Responsible for allocating resources to meet the needs of all transportation requests. Accountable for providing all requested material and transport equipment when needed.
• Coordinate the successful implementation of transportation requests in relation to vehicles and equipment, food and water, munitions, medical and dental issues, and availability of inventory.
• Manage a section of 127 military and 12 civilian personnel on a daily basis. Coordinate the team to complete all requests accurately and on time.
• Oversee inventory personnel each month to assure accurate accountability of munitions and equipment.
• Responsible for contacting procurement personnel to obtain all items on transportation requests not currently in inventory. Assure the arrival of such materials to meet deadlines.
• Identify and medically qualify all food service personnel prior to deployment.
• Work closely with other logistical sections to coordinate efforts and meet existing and future material needs.
• Coordinate the dental and medical care of personnel with contracted outside service providers. Assure that all personnel are current in meeting appointments and track progress on light and limited duty personnel.
• Oversee outside contractor maintenance work on grounds and buildings.
United States Marine Corps
1980 - 2003
|• Marine Corps Occupational Safety
and Health Programs (OSH).|
• Hazardous Materials and Waste Management.
• Operational Risk Management.
• Mishap Investigation and Prevention
• Ground Safety for Marines.
|UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS
|Bachelor of Science, Pastoral Administration|
|Graduating in June of 2004|
|Proficient with Microsoft Word, Windows 98/2000, use of the Internet and email.|