Jonathan S. Morton
627 Kennedy Court
Worcestor, MA 01608
|Experienced Laboratory Manager with expertise in technology applications. Able to lead teams while overseeing complex laboratory operations. Proven ability to oversee growth and expand market penetration in highly competitive arenas.|
|• Consulted companies seeking FDA approval for their products. |
• Wrote a 100-page document used by companies seeking FDA approval for their medical instruments.
• Grew sales by 500% in three years by implementing an in-house training course explaining products and services to sales staff.
WORCESTOR JUNIOR COLLEGE, Worcestor, MA
1999 - Present
|Adjunct Professor Chemistry|
|Responsible for leading freshman courses in Chemistry 101.|
WMC, Worcestor, MA
1996 - 1999
|Senior Product Manager|
budgets, strategies, and hiring for department. Helped create lab insturment products for an international corporation. |
• Directed all daily activities for five lab personnel and oversaw $40,000 annual budget.
• Worked with engineers during the development process and provided customer support to products' end-users.
• Awarded by company for project leadership on several key products.
GARDEN LANE LABORATORIES, Worcestor, MA
1995 - 1996
training for particle size instrumentation and validation to chemical
engineers and key personnel in manufacturing facilities. |
• Presented several educational seminars at international and domestic trade seminars.
LAWLER LABS, Worcestor, MA
1992 - 1995
|Responsible for all daily operations in this chemistry lab including management of a team of technicians.|
• Helped ensure 100% adherence to all safety procedures during testing of instrumentation and proper procedures for handling hazardous materials.
MAUGHAN INSTRUMENTATION, Worcestor, MA
1979 - 1992
|Technical Support Manager|
|Trained domestic and international teams in particle size measurement instrumentation.|
• Consulted with customers to provide troubleshooting and problem resolution for new instrument applications.
• Coordinated with sales and marketing teams to customize instrumentation to client's requirements.
PRINCETON UNIVERSITY, Princeton, NJ
|M.S., Food Chemistry and Biochemistry|
UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON, Seattle, WA