David V. Escobedo
1304 Libby Street
Lomita, CA 90717
|International human resources manager with expertise in developing global HR departments and rebuilding infrastructure following merges, downsizing and turnarounds. Adept at executing training programs, improving global operations, performing organizational diagnostics and executing employee training programs|
HITECH, Lomita, CA
1999 - Present
|Senior Director, International Human Resources and Administration|
human resources support for 4000 employees located in five separate
regions around the globe. Oversee ten direct reports including two
directors and five managers.|
• Hired to lead the human resources department following a major downsizing.
• Strengthened the human resources department during the rebuilding process.
• Responsible for opening three foreign offices.
NEMEN, Lomita, CA
1997 - 1999
|Director of Human Resources|
|Managed all human resource operations and the executive development program for 300 employees.|
• Designed the company's executive recruiting and assessment program.
• Established human resources department for foreign electrical plant.
• Led and organized an off-site conference for 85 corporate executives.
JET BLUE AIRLINES, Lomita, CA
1992 - 1997
|Administered all human resources operations for 1000 employees spread across Europe and Asia. Recruited and hired all European and Asian employees. Managed the airlines downsizing operations.|
California State University, Bakersfield, CA
Fresno State University, Fresno, CA
|Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration|