Robert A. Pike
2052 Canis Heights Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90026
|Business professional with specialized expertise in Project Management and Instructional Technology. Adept in teaching, leading, and developing personnel.|
California State University
|Bachelor of Arts, Vocational Technical Education|
State of California
|Certificate, California State Advanced Occupational Specialist|
University of California
• Have led technology conferences for 300+ participants.
• Chaired a learning consortium for 15 districts.
• Chaired the technology committee seeking internal technology grants.
• Created a series of training workshops integrating technology with curriculum.
• Managed ten instructors and 30 conference personnel.
• Teach and design online software training courses.
• Teach courses on assistive technology concepts.
• Create curriculum standards for several teacher technology training courses.
Santa Clara Technical College, Santa Clara, CA
1996 - Present
Settern Services, Santa Clara, CA
1995 - 1996
Tech-faire International, Santa Clara, CA
1989 - 1995
|Technology Course Topics Developed and Taught|
|• Interleaf 5 Train the Trainer|
• Interleaf Advanced and LISP Coding
• Interleaf 6 Train the Trainer
• Interleaf SGML
• FrameMaker Registered Trainer Certification
• SGML Fundamentals
• Managing Interpersonal Relationships