Lula H. Timm
2687 Lakeland Terrace
Detroit, MI 48226
|Expert knowledge of market expansion
and revenue growth. Strong reputation for advanced communication and
contract negotiations. Able to successfully initiate and close deals.|
|Sales and Marketing|
|• Regularly exceeded sales quotas by 120%, top 10 of 300 sales people.|
• Ranked as "Top Salesman" for excellent leadership and sales.
• Increased new business by 10%.
• Cold-called, serviced and maintained 100+ accounts in busy metropolitan area.
|• Managed a threee million-dollar annual budget with daily, weekly and monthly financial accounting responsibilities.|
• Successfully negotiated a $500,000 grant.
• Created an award program which raised sales by 10%.
|Management and Training|
|• Supervised 30 employees|.|
• Led a award-winning team.
• Promoted to supervisor after just six months.
|Client Relations and Communication|
|• Developed and maintained key clientele. Worked with community and business leaders on a number of initiatives. |
• Served as liaison between company and technical support supplier.
• Handled over 100 customer service calls daily.
Brown International, Detroit, MI
1993 - Present
|Business Support Manager|
Dunn Business Associates, Detroit, MI
1987 - 1993
Worldwide Management Concepts, Detroit, MI
1979 - 1987
|Advertising Sales Executive|
University of Detroit
|Bachelor of Arts, Mass Communications and Public Relations|