15 Hall Avenue
Springville, CA 88765
|A position as Accounting and Finance professional where my accounting and management experience will be valued and utilized.|
|Highlights of Qualifications|
|• 17+ years of business experience.|
• Bachelors degree in Economics.
• Strong background in Financial methodologies and practices.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Self motivated.
• Creative problem solver and trouble shooter.
• Excellent leader and team player.
• Commitment helping colleagues and company to best of ability.
• Poised,and professional able to commonicate effectively with diverse people.
• Fluent in Mandarin and German.
|Full-charge Bookkeeping and Accounting|
Excellent account management bookkeping expertise; ability to accurately produce financial statements and proper documentation for annual audits. Expertise includes, but is not limited to:
Supervisor for Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable departments. Provide training and leadership to develop, maintain and enhance good customer service skills and accurate accounting practices.
Founded and managed a non-profit organization program for displaced workers. Oversaw the following responsibilities:
• Financial and accounting operations.
• Writing grants and proposals for federal funds.
• Oversaw the daily management organization.
Tempo Employment, Randolph, CA
1997 - Present
Data Storage, Inc, Tulare, CA
1993 - 1997
|Jr. Staff Accountant|
Fashion Place Mall, Visalia, CA
1986 - 1993
|Assistant Finance Manager|
Christensen & King, CPA, Fresno, CA
1980 - 1986
|Full Charge Bookkeeper|
|California State University, Bakersfield, CA|
|Awards and Honorable Recognitions|
|• Academic Fellowship, California State University Community Foundation.|
• Academic Scholarship, California State University.
• Dean's List - California State University.