Joshua A. McKinney
2230 Brentwood Drive
San Gabriel, TX 75655
|Professional with years of marketing
and sales experience. Able to deliver marketing plans for services,
goods and products in highly competitive markets.|
• Hardworking and creative.
• Proven ability to conduct media and fundraising campaigns.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• Organized with superb analytical skills.
Condie Fashions, San Gabriel, TX
2001 - Present
|Assistant Buyer / Sales Consultant|
|• Led marketing campaign for company's first trade show. Designed the booth and publicity materials.|
• Traveled to trade show and chose the best designs according to market trends.
• Provided consultations for personal shoppers.
• Opened new and lucrative accounts.
Mundo Merchandising, San Gabriel, TX
2000 - 2001
|• Managed daily operations as needed. |
• Helped owners to select merchandise.
• Designed displays with maximum visual appeal.
Champion Medical Group, San Gabriel, TX
1998 - 2000
|Special Event Coordinator|
|• Recruited to design an open house showcasing company's merchandise.|
• Conducted analysis of clients' needs.
• Coordinated all aspects of large-scale programs and events.
|Key Areas of Strength|
|• Customer Service||• Business Planning|
|• Media Relations||• Event Management|
|• Marketing and Advertising||• Communications|
|• Project Execution||• Customer Retention|
|Community and Volunteer Involvement|
|PROFESSIONAL LEAGUE OF EVENT PLANERS|
Public Relations Committee