Robert R. Krueger
2944 Point Street
Chicago, IL 60631
|Aircraft mechanic with several years successful experience in personnel management and aircraft maintenance. Lead team members by example. Empasize importance on quality and integrity of parts and assemblies used in production, repair, and maintenance of aircraft. Maintain conformance with all safety regulations through monitoring and education of staff.|
|Boeing 707, 727, 747, 757, B1B, and B2B • Convair 240, 340, and 440 • J-29-217 Engines|
DC-8, 9, and 10 • MD 1011 • C-17, 141, and 405 • F-5E, B, and F / F-4C and D • T-38A and 37 • KC-135
|Highlights of Qualifications|
|Aircraft and Sheet Metal Maintenance|
- Perform inspections before during and after flights.
- Design and build proper tools and machines.
- Read and utilize documents to plan the building of machine tools.
- Install and repair, and replace a variety of subassemblies on varied aircraft.
- Make use of extensive knowledge in areas of aerospace structural technologies to guarantee highest levels of quality assurance and that regulations are met.
- Expertise in all tools needed for performance of daily operations.
- Operate hand and power equipment.
1995 - 2001
|A & P Mechanic / Team Lead|
1994 - 1995
|Sheet Metal Mechanic|
1985 - 1994
|A & P Mechanic|
United States Air Force
1984 - 1985
|Flight Line Mechanic|
|Education, Training and Certification|
|Jet Engine Technician • OJT Trainer •|
Earned 28 CE Credits in Welding, Drafting, and Accounting
Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Licensed A & P Mechanic