Kelli S. Barnes
1127 Stuart Street
Saxonsburg, PA 16056
|Position in financial sales or marketing.|
Proven ability to cultivate and retain profitable business relationships. Able to perform advanced market research and conduct dynamic presentations to high net worth potential clients,
Able to manage all financial and business operations including: profit and loss analysis, financial analysis, reporting systems, strategic planning, and cash flow.
Public relations expertise. Able to write and communicate effectively for all business purposes.
Regularly recognized by management for taking the lead on difficult and productive projects.
Reliant Insurance Corporation, Saxonsburg, PA
1997 - Present
|Agent / Associate / Registered Representative|
|• Member of the Company Top Agent's Council.|
• Named "Top Associate of the Year" during rookie year.
• Managed sales and marketing of all types of insurance policies. Regularly meet with potential clients to determine needs.
Crayton Associates, Saxonsburg, PA
1996 - 1997
|• Recognized for excellent presentation skills.|
• Eeffective cold-caller to high net-worth individuals and businesses.
• Marketed wide range of investment products.
Hallon Incorporated, Harrisburg, PA
1994 - 1996
|Senior Credit Manager|
|• Ranked in the top 15% of regional sales.|
• Recruited to train new staff and interns.
• Coordinated all branch collection activities and made payment arrangements. Worked closely with debtors to facilitate solutions.
Valero and Associates, Philadelphia, PA
1992 - 1994
|Planning Assistant / Intern|
|• Assisted Certified Financial Planners in sales and marketing of financial and insurance products. Aided in research and presentations.|
Flint Insurance Agency, Philadelphia, PA
1991 - 1992
|• Gathered information for clients and prospective clients.|
Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
University of Villanova, Philadelphia, PA
|Bachelor of Arts, Economics|
|• Full Academic Scholarship|
|• AmericanAssociation of Insurance Professionals|
• Currently serve on University Alumni Board