|Skilled Nursing Facility|
|Admissions ~ Medical Records ~ Customer
Experience with teams from diverse backgrounds; community minded individual with an energetic style that provides efficient, cost-effective utilization of resources while developing relationships and maximizing customer service. Strengths consist of excellent knowledge of medical records and administrative processes; dedicated to the highest standard of integrity and healthcare excellence. Key talents include:
Displays professional appearance, executes complex and diversified projects, and maintains confidentiality within fast-paced, work environments. Proficient in utilizing computer applications for correspondence, research, and data entry including Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, and the Internet.
MADISON HEALTH CARE CENTER, Madison, WI
2001 - 2003
|Admissions Coordinator/ Administrative Assistant/ Department Head|
|• Supervised admissions process,
admitting 30-40 patients monthly; authored a system to place patients based
on factors such as behavior, drug or alcohol dependency,
critical status, insurance coverage, individual needs, and nursing staff
ability to care for patients.|
• Worked together with 50 patients and 10-15 hospitals, doctors, and social workers daily; traveled to different hospitals and assisted living centers to assess patients for proper placement.
• Admitted patients while extracting and compiling data, and recording pertinent information. Acquired knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid regulations, nursing and rehabilitation concepts.
• Instructed new employees regarding admission processes and procedures; ensuring excellent quality control and superb customer service.
MEDICAL IMAGING, Madison, WI
2000 - 2001
|• Supervised and organized
essential daily operations including collections,
invoicing, financial records, phone/fax inquiries, advertising, and
customer service. |
• Performed advanced scanning of medical records, coordinating with numerous doctors and office managers.
HEALTHSERVE OF PORTLAND, Madison, WI
1997 - 1999
|• Managed office
functions, copy medical records, and handled phone and customer inquiries
by; allowed to continue as Office Manager when
company was purchased by Healthserve. |
• Provided support for marketing efforts while performing other duties such as data entry, copying medical records, as well as hiring and training new employees.
• Performed duties of Receptionist and Floral Designer, including switchboard operations on multi-line phone systems, filling orders, arrangingdelivery schedules, and finalizing daily sales summaries..
|Daily Medical Clinic Training - Madison, Milwaukee, Green Bay|