Joyce J. Perry
1783 Waterview Lane
Alamagordo, NM 88310
|Several years experience developming and managing office administrative functions to meet tight deadlines. Combines self-driven organizational and leadership skills with the ability to independently multitask, plan and direct fast-paced administrative functions and complicated schedules. Trusted assistant and confidant.|
|Areas of Expertise|
Westview Medical Clinic, Taos, NM
2001 - Present
|Secretary to the Technical Laboratories|
administrative roles central to technical laboratory operations. Main
point-of-contact for all communications, problems and administrative
inquiries posed by health professionals, physicians, client and
relatives. Designed staff rosters, filed confidential patient records,
managed statistical reporting information, typed documents and directed
procurement. Coordinated the work schedules of 15 administrative staff
to ensure accurate, effective processes and reduce error.|
• Organized previously mismanaged archiving system. Designed new streamlined archiving procedures, and trained, hired, and supervised five new staff members to significantly improve effective record storage.
• Recognized errors in tracking reports. Designed and implemented new report checking system to effectively trace report activities including dates and staff involved.
Redding Hospital, Albuquerque, NM
1997 - 2001
|Health Information Receptionist|
administrative position. Directed all office operations for extremely
busy reception area. As the head administrator dealt with personal and
telephone contact with patients, colleagues, physicians, health care
professionals and administrative workers, in deadline driven office.
Adhered to stringent clinical protocols for confidentiality. Exceeded
stringent processes and deadlines in overseeing the management of
medical records management and patient admissions and discharges.|
• Raised the expertise and training of the administrative team through teaching and education activities; focused on accuracy, daily operational procedures, Internet and computer program usage.
• Recognized by staff, patients and physicians for professionalism and compassion.
Miller and Co. Vineyard, Albuquerque, NM
1995 - 1997
profitability family vineyard business by 10% in first year by training
staff and finance department on more accurate practices. Monitored
inventory, procurement, and pricing.|
• Hired and trained responsible individuals skilled at customer service and hard work ethic.
• Conducted in-depth training seminoars to teach employees quality business philosophy and ethics.
Styler Winery, Taos, NM
1990 - 1995
|Worked to establish new plants and cultivate existing growth. Promoted to warehouse after three months. Placed in charge of packaging and QC. Charged with hiring new workers and teaching them correct methods to pack and train vines.|
Dean and Brad, Associates, Taos, NM
1988 - 1990
|All office correspondence, typing, telephone, filing, daily banking, mail management.|
Papa John's Pizzeria, Taos, Nm
1985 - 1988
|Began delivery service in the district, captured 10% of market share. Managed all financial operations (cash flows, wages, banking and stock control). Boosted customer awareness of products and service through innovative advertising. Trained and supervised employees.|
Certificate of Health Office Procedures & Medical Coding, OTEN-NSW
|Advanced First Aid|
|• Medical Coding|
• Emergency Evacuation Training
• CERT trained
• Medical Terminology 1 & 2
• Microsoft Office proficient
• Fire Escape and CPR Training
• First Aid: Introduction, Updates & Fitness
• OSHA Level 1