|• Very successful Account Manager with
extensive background in business development, business strategy, operations, sales, and relationship building.|
• Regulary meet and exceed sales revenue goals for multimillion-dollar corporations.
• Maximize revenue by proven sales techniques and leadership ability.
• Demonstrated ability to manage and surpass customer service goals, thereby increasing client retention and customer referrals in a highly competitive field.
Hume Networks, Inc, Nashville, TN
2000 - Present
interaction with clients and potential clients. Developed company's
sales presentation for international clients. Plan and hold successful
sales seminars on a monthly basis. |
• Proven ability to handle every aspect of account management from presentation to closing the deal on over 500 national accounts.
• Helped management team initiate and implement business development strategies which resulted in a 10% increase in revenue.
• Contributed to the company promotion initiative which netted a 8% increase in revenues.
• Retained 100% of clients in a highly competitive market.
|Luxury Inns, Nashville, TN||
1999 - 2000
|Resort Services Manager|
|Handled daily business operations for the resort. Supervised and trained over 30 employess on day-to-day operations. |
• Implemented an international network of over 200 luxury resorts throught the North American continent.
• Initiated and supervised the development of innovative marketing program which resulted in a 25% increase in new sales.
|Luxe Spa, Nashville, TN||
1997 - 1999
|Resort Account Executive|
|Led promotional marketing campaign. Handled all aspects of management, from billing to customer service, successfully.
• Led and mentored sales teams in all 50 states, which produced record-breaking sales.
• Met and exceed sales goals regularly.
• Researched and presented new sales opportunities to management.
|HKC Timeshares, INC., Memphis, TN||
|Membership Sales Team Leader|
and trained 15 new team members. Led team to exceed sales goals for
three straight quarters. Evaluated performance on a monthly basis and
made recommendations for improvement. |
• Increased client retention levels within a highly saturated market.
• Exceeded sales objectives first month on the job; broke company sales record for rookie year.
|SBC Firm, Memphis, TN|
|Small Business Sales Consultant|
|Created and presented sales
solutions to customers concerning telecommunications needs.|
• Generated revenue from high profile corporations within 7 western states.
• Provided high levels of customer service, which resulted din increased satisfaction levels.
Flour Distribution Company, Memphis, TN
1994 - 1995
|Retail Chain Sales Representative|
|Responsible for day-to-day operations. Led team to exceed sales goals by 10%. Developed innovative merchandising solutions. |
• Managed 20 large accounts.
• Interfaced with clients regarding their ordering needs and billing disputes.
The Home Improvement Store, Memphis, TN
1990 - 1994
1993 - 1994
|Home Improvement Sales Manager|
|Implemented and developed new
customer service initiative. Trained and hired a diverse employee group.|
• Managed day-to-day business operations for the retail department which produced over $3 million in annual revenue.
• Streamlined business procedures which improved sales time by 10% overall.
1992 - 1993
|Supervised 30 employees in daily operations. Managed inventory including quality control and procurement.|
• Oversaw sales in men's wear. Improved sales by 25% in first year.
• Helped human resources department with payroll and employee evaluations.
1990 - 1991
|National Retail Management Trainee|
|Graduated from intensive company leadership training program.|
• Gained extensive experience in all aspects of retail management including sales and operations.
Tennessee State University
|Bachelor of Science, Psychology|
United States Army National Guard, Macon, GA
1985 - 1989
|Military Police Officer|
|• Proficient in Microsoft Office.|