Betty R. Hall
3339 Pine Garden Lane
Canton, GA 30114
|Expert in sales and sales management. Over five years of marketing and sales success. Dynamic producer with a demonstrable history of ofsuccess of exceeding quota expectations. Proven ability to motivate team and self to reach top potential. Success in sales attributed to outstanding interpersonal skills and building a strong network of clients and referrals. Background in management includes all aspects of managing a sales team such as recruiting, hiring, training and supervising top sales personnel. Also able to develop and conduct successful campaigns aimed at promoting and building the business and enabling members of the team to grow their accounts. Also provide leadership and support to exceed sales forecasts and goals. Proven ability to interact with colleagues at all levels of the company including reporting and presenting to senior management. Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and internet applications.|
|DECAGON, LLC., Canton, GA|
|Corporate Account Executive, 1995 - Present|
the eastern Georgia region. Regularly present to Fortune 100 companies,
state, federal and internationl accounts. Coordinate with COO, CEO, and
local managers. Also interface with the superintendants and principals
of school boards across the state. Successfully negotiated contracts
exceeding $1 million in bottom line profit. |
· Sold over 210% in monthly goals for new sales.
· Recieved award for being the third highest selling account executive in the company.
· Recognized as highest revenue-producing account executive in the region for two quarters.
|GRANITE RESOURCES, Macon, GA|
|Sales Manager, 1990 - 1995|
as manager after exceeding sales expectations for three straight
quarters. Responsible for all account management from cold calls to
signing the contract. Led ten sales representatives to become top
selling team for FY 1995.|
· Expanded sales team by 500%--recognized as top recruiter in the southern U.S. region during rookie year.
· Team exceeded sales goals every year, reaching as high as 135%.
|LILY WIRELESS, Inc., Macon, GA|
|Sales Manager, 1988 - 1990|
all aspects of sales operations for the company on corporate and
residential accounts. Responsible for profit and loss reporting.
Supervised a staff of five sales representatives. Provided top customer
service to business owners, purchasing agents and procurement
· Exceeded individual and team sales goals by 210% in 1990.
· Led team to meet and exceed every team goal for the entire year of 1989.
· Organized an in-store repair program which expedited customer turnaround time.
· Developed an ergonomic sales floor plan to speed sales time by 65%.
· Selected team members for promotion including one hire who was promoted to a management position.
· Created tracking program which allowed management to compare number of inquiries to total sales closed.
· Implemented a thank-you mailing program that resulted in every customer receiving a thank-you note within the week of a purchase.
· Instituted a $25 referral credit program which resulted in a 10% increase in sales.
· Trained staff in cold calling which resulted in an 8% increase in sales.
· Promoted as customer service rep to sales manager in first year. Won annual contest for generating the most add-on sales.
|NORMAN GROUP, Atlanta, GA|
|Account Manager, 1985 - 1987|
|Developed and administered a pilot program aimed at streamlining customer service for the company's top ten accounts. Negotiated discounts and interfaced with sales representatives. Hired as inside sales rep and promoted to account manager by the end of first year.|
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
|UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA|
|Bachelor of Arts, Economics|
|Stephen R. Covey Sales Training|