Betty C. Hamilton
3467 Davisson Street
Indianapolis, IN 46202
|Professional and dynamic account executive with proven success at growing busines in competitive, corporate marketplaces. Demonstrated ability to initiate and manage accounts including national and key accounts. Able to juggle multiple projects in deadline-driven environments. Recognized by supervisors for creating most effective and persuasive marketing campaigns. Cited as a top producer in the company.|
|ROCKY CORPORATION, Indianapolis, IN|
|Account Executive - Human Resource Services Division, 1996 - Present|
benefit plans to small and medium sized businesses. Able to interact
effectively with everyone involved from office staff to company
presidents. Regularly sell to medical offices, law firms, and large
accounting firms. Oversee two state territory. |
· Achieved 125% of sales quota in first year and every year thereafter.
· Built large territory from scratch.
· Attained at least 105% of quota every month on the job.
· Recognized as Top Representative of the Division in first year.
|SACHS AND VELEZ, Indianapolis, IN|
|Senior Account Executive, 1991 - 1996|
and leased computer systems for a tri-state region. Made cold calls to
company decision maker. Contracts as large as $500,000.|
· Awarded Regional Representative of the Month for exceeding quota by 300%.
· Ranked as the Top Account Representative for reaching 150% of quota for entire year.
|HIGHLAND CORPORATION, Indianapolis, IN|
|Account Executive, 1989 - 1991|
|Cultivated new accounts for large equipment corporation.|
· Achieved $400,000 for one month during first year when monthly quota was $150,000.
|TOLBERT AND ASSOCIATES, Indianapolis, IN|
|Sales Representative, 1987 - 1989|
|Sold office equipment to large retail establishment. Exhibited excellent customer service skills.|
· Awarded Top Supply Sales Person recognition after secondmonth.
|University of Indiana, Bloomington|